Bespoke Coastal Luxe on Yamba Hill
- House Accomodates 6 guests
- 3 Bedrooms 1 King 2 Queens.
- Linen is included ( please bring beach towels)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Complementary Wi-Fi - subject to service provider
- Air conditioning in main bedroom and lounge room.
- This is a non smoking property.
- Pets considered (Extra $200)
- BBQ Gas
Bedroom 1: 1 King bed.
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed
This is Yamba beach house living at its best! Quite simply Malolo offers unparalleled design, location, and facilities. This sublime property will see you relax, enjoy, and build memories of holidays well spent with loved ones in beautiful Yamba.
Walk in the door, drop your bags, and enter serenity. Do as much or as little as you like. You’re surrounded by gentle ocean vistas or get out amongst this coastal town and explore, surf or shop to your hearts content.
Inspired by modernist aesthetics and positioned perfectly on Yamba Hill with river views and evening sunsets to die for, this stunning 3 bedroom home is the result of striking simplicity and cool coastal luxury.
From the flawless interior finishes to the breezy open plan design, throw open the bi fold doors merging the fabulous indoor/outdoor living spaces and expansive north facing views and watch the world go by.
Everything that Yamba has to offer is on your doorstep. You can walk 100m to the main street for your morning coffee, stroll up the road to Main Beach for your afternoon swim, or leave the car at home and head out of an evening to your favourite restaurant or bar for dinner and a drink.
Key features of the property include:
- Fully renovated coastal bespoke luxury
- Open-plan living areas with VJ panelling, polished timber floors and plantation shutters throughout
- 65 inch smart TV, soundbar and Wi-Fi provided complimentary
- Bi-folds opening to the north facing deck capturing stunning river views and coastal breezes
- New kitchen with stainless steel kitchen, microwave, and dishwasher
- Ceiling fans throughout with air-conditioning to living area, master and second bedroom
- Huge, private luxury master bedroom with VJ panelling, ensuite and TV
- Sleek main bathroom with limestone tiling also serves as second ensuite through 2 way design
- Luxury linen included
- Rear verandah with BBQ and stunning hinterland vistas
- Separate laundry under house
- Secure fully fenced yard with off street parking
- Walk to cafes, beaches and landmarks within minutes
Experience the upsurge in Yamba, fast emerging as Northern NSW’s most coveted beach suburb in quick proximity to the Clarence River and blissful white-sand beaches. Immerse yourself in this amazing mix of lifestyle and location, boasting a superb gourmet café precinct, hipster stores, restaurants, the iconic Yamba pub and popular bars with live music. One hour south of Ballina airport, miles away from the hustle and hustle.
Book now and start making your own memories at Malolo.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Schoolies, bucks or hens groups are not suitable for this property. Strict No Party policy. Bookings will be cancelled upon breach of these policies. This property is not suitable for persons under 25 years of age without prior approval. Schoolies will not be accepted, please do not ask. Thank you for your understanding.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-34860
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
12 Beach Street, Yamba
Great location and modern renovationPaul Steer - 20th May 2022
This is a great 3 bedroom recently renovated cottage close to town. Clean and spacious. Great sunset views.
Fantastic locationWENDY TAYLOR - 17th May 2022
Enjoyed our 3 day stay in this pretty house in a great location. Loved the good quality glasses and there was even a cocktail shaker - woohoo. Appreciated the filtered water tap too. A really nice touch having lots of real pot plants throughout the house. Love Yamba, and eating at Beechwood, Karkilla and Sandbar and, of course, have a beer at the pub with those glorious views.
Relaxing Beach HavenHelen Armstrong - 19th April 2022
Great holiday destination to totally relax & enjoy the wonderful haven close to all facilities